Feather Japan produces the world's highest quality barber razors, styling and texturizing razors, safety razors, and hair cutting tools in the world. Made in the heart of Japan, they use premium Japanese steel to make safe and reliable hair tools.
The Feather (Made In Japan) premium shaving razor that's most popular in the world is the Artist Club SS Razor model.
The world's most advanced straight razor with disposable blades is made from premium Japanese stainless steel in the heart of Japan (岐阜県, Gifu-ken).
The SS razor features include:
- Rounded body tip
- Precision blade exposure for smooth strokes (gliding)
- Razor blades feel soft on the skin from the first shave!
- Easy spring-powered blade replacement that makes changing the disposable blades in the SS razor quick and easy
- Durable handle made from high-grade Japanese silicon
- Most affordable Made in Japan high-end shaving razor for professionals and personal grooming
The SS Club razor is the winner of multiple hair shaving and barbering tool awards in America, Japan, and Europe.
If you are looking for a new shaving razor, and are not sure where to start, the SS razor from Feather is expected to last over 20 years if well taken care of. This makes the razor the best value for money.
Hair Tip Closeup
This is what the hair tip generally looks like from cheaper razor shaves after you cut. A typically flat end of the hair tip from a smooth slicing motion of hair scissors. This is one of the causes of irritation, in-grown hairs, and a number of other problems.
This is what the hair tip generally looks like from Feather SS razors after you shave. The hair tip has been finely cut at a slanted angle. This causes less damage and produces a beautiful texture. Leaving a soft and smooth shave after the Feather SS razor effortlessly glides over your skin.
All Feather hair products are made in Gifu, Japan. They are the most popular and famous razor and styling brand due to their 5-star quality and affordable pricing.
What Makes the Feather Artist Club SS so Popular?
The Artist Club SS razor from Feather Japan is made for both professionals and barbers and is designed to have a smoother and more comfortable shaving experience.
The rounded shape of the razor and moderate exposure of the blade gives a simple and comfortable shave without irritation.
The SS razor has been designed to have the perfect balance of moderate blade exposure, rounded tip, and overall weight balance.
How To Use The SS Styling Razor:
Make the blade holder face upwards and then squeeze on the top using your fingers to release.
Take a blade out of the dispenser before slipping it into the holders.
- Make sure that the blade is level prior to releasing it, as blades that are not level could cause injuries.
Clean and disassemble frequently using the plate into the middle of the holder, then slide it right.
- Reassemble it by sliding it back in place to make sure it is clicked.
- If no longer in use, store the Artist Club SS Folding Razor away in a safe, dry place. Avoid leaving moisture on the blade to avoid corrosion and rust.
Artist Club SS Folding Razor: Extra Details
Specifications: Folding Styling Feather Razor, Stainless Steel, Satin Finish, Spring Mounted Technology For Opening/Closing Smooth Motion, One Touch Blade Holder
Weight: 43 grams
Handle: Heat-resistant silicon resin