Zip Pay is a popular new payment option in Australia that allows Japan Scissors customers to "Own it now, pay later" with interest-free installments. ZipPay is used to buy goods and services now and pay for them later on orders online from $50 to $1,000.
How Does ZipPay Work?
Once you sign up and get approved, you’ll have a line of credit up to $1,000 and a shopping account. It is as simple as it sounds, you take your chosen products to check out, and rather than paying the full amount via Visa or Mastercard, you choose ZipPay as the checkout option, fill in your information, and then you have interest-free instalments rather than 1 full payment.
How Long does My Zip Pay Account Take To Work?
You can start using Zip Pay after going through the quick sign-up process. Once you’ve signed up and been approved, you can make purchases via the checkout page of reputable ZipPay vendors
What Scissors Can I Buy With ZipPay?
Japan Scissors works closely and respectfully with ZipPay to offer you our whole range of products with ZipPay as a payment method. Japan Scissors has ZipPay available for professional hairdressing scissors shears. such as well-known brands from Yasaka, Ichiro, Jaguar, Juntetsu, Mina and many more.
Features Of Shopping With Zip Pay?
- Interest-Free Repayments Plans. Zip Pay does not charge any interest on any outstanding balances you may have on your account.
- Low Fees. A $6 avoidable monthly fee can be applied to your account at the end of the following month from the date of your purchase. To ensure that you avoid this fee, simply pay your purchase back before the scheduled fee date. A late fee of $5 applies if you do not make your minimum repayment within 21 days of the scheduled due date.
- Credit limits. Zip Pay offers three different brackets of credit limits: $350, $500 and $1,000.
- Simple Sign-Up Process. Visit Zip Pay’s sign-up page and use either a valid Facebook or PayPal account to get set up.
- Flexible Plans. As long as you meet the minimum required $40 monthly repayment, you can set up repayments as you like. Choose to pay off weekly, fortnightly, or monthly for any amount. With ZipPay you control repayments that suit your needs.
- Subscription deductions. A direct debit solution to automatically makes repayments from your bank account or credit card according to the repayment amount you have set up.
Subject to ZipPay terms and conditions, see https://zip.co/terms-and-conditions
Who can sign up with Zip Pay?
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age and able to enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile phone number and email address
- Have an Australian bank account or credit card
- Have basic information about yourself as well as bank account or credit card details
Frequently Asked Questions About zipPay
Question: When do I make payments after choosing Zip Pay?
Answer: You create a reusable account with credit of up to $1000 with no upfront fees and flexible repayments, so you can decide to pay monthly if you need to.
Question: How much interest on top of the hairdressing scissors order does Zip Pay charge?
Answer: As long as you make regular on time payments with Zip Pay there are no additional charges or interest fees for orders.
- Question: Does ZipPay perform a credit check for my hairdressing scissors order?
Answer: No credit checks are performed on your card when you sign up.
- Question: I missed an Zip Pay payment! What are the fees they will charge me?
Answer:Zip Pay will charge a flat $5 late fee for the missed payment.
Question: Does Japan Scissors make more from using Zip Pay?
Answer: We do not make any additional amounts on ZipPay orders. Japan Scissors uses Zip Pay to make convenient payment methods available to hairdressing professionals in Australia.
Question: Is Zip Pay available for Barber and Beauty Salon Supplies?
Answer:ZipPay is definitely available for a wide range of hairdressing products and at Japan Scissors we have professional shears available with free shipping on orders over $149.