✂️ Hair Scissor Sale ✂️

Free Shipping Anywhere

0

Your Cart is Empty

The Best Payment Options: Buy Scissors Now, Pay Later

The Buy Now, Pay Later options for hairdressing scissors, barber shears and feather styling or shaving razors

If you're a hairstylist or barber, then you know that having the best tools is essential to your success.

That's why more and more professionals are turning to buy now pay later options when shopping for new hair cutting scissors.

With installment payments, you can get the scissors you need today and pay for them over time.

This makes it easier than ever to get the high-quality tools you need to succeed in your career.

What Buy Now, Pay Later Payment Options Are Available?

When you're looking for a new pair of hair cutting scissors, there are a few different buy now pay later options available.

  • Afterpay (Read More): Available in Australia (🇦🇺), Canada (🇨🇦), New Zealand (🇳🇿) & the United Kingdom (🇬🇧)
  • Zip Pay (Read More): Available in Australia (🇦🇺) & New Zealand (🇳🇿)
  • Laybuy (Read More): Available in Australia (🇦🇺), USA (🇺🇸), New Zealand (🇳🇿) & the United Kingdom (🇬🇧)
  • Sezzle (Read More): Available in USA (🇺🇸)and Canada (🇨🇦)

What is Afterpay: Pay Over 4 Installments (8 Weeks)

The best buy now pay later payment method for hairdressing scissors

Afterpay is a buy now pay later option that's available in Australia (🇦🇺), Canada (🇨🇦), New Zealand (🇳🇿) and the United Kingdom (🇬🇧).

With Afterpay, you can pay for your new hair cutting scissors over four installments, interest-free!

That means you'll pay 25% of the total cost upfront, and then the remaining 75% will be split into three equal payments, due every two weeks.

Read more about buying hairdressing scissors with afterpay here!

What is Zip Pay

Buy hairdressing scissors with zippay (zip pay) in Australia and New Zealand

Zip Pay is a buy now pay later option that's available in Australia (🇦🇺) and New Zealand (🇳🇿).

With Zip Pay, you can pay for your new hair cutting scissors every week, two weeks, or month.

Zip allows you to have a credit limit and allows you to have interest fee payments over a long period.

Read more about buying hairdressing scissors with zip pay here!

What is Laybuy: Buy Scissors Now, Pay Over 6 Installments

The laybuy payment option for hairstylists in Australia, Canada, the USA and the UK

Laybuy is a buy now pay later option that's available in Australia (🇦🇺), USA (🇺🇸), New Zealand (🇳🇿) and the United Kingdom (🇬🇧).

With Laybuy, you can pay for your new hair cutting scissors over six installments, interest-free!

That means you will set up 6 regular payment installments instead of paying full-price immediately.

Read more about buying hairdressing scissors with laybuy here!

What is Sezzle: Buy Now, Pay Later USA & Canada

The Sezzle logo and a pair of shears. Buy hairdressing shears in the USA and Canada

Sezzle is a buy now pay later option that's available in the USA (🇺🇸) and Canada (🇨🇦).

With Sezzle, you can pay for your new hair cutting scissors in four equal installments.

That means you'll pay 25% of the total cost upfront and the remaining 75% will be paid over three months.

There is a $30 minimum purchase amount, and no interest or added fees!

Read more about buying hairdressing scissors with Sezzle here!

Why Use Buy Now, Pay Later Payments for Scissors?

There are a few reasons why you might want to use buy now pay later when shopping for new hair cutting scissors.

Firstof all, it can help you manage your finances better. When you pay for your scissors in installments, you can better budget for the cost. This can help you avoid going into debt or overspending on your new scissors.

Second, buy now pay later options usually come with interest-free payments. That means you won't have to worry about accruing interest on your purchase.

Finally, many of these options offer free shipping. That means you won't have to worry about any extra costs associated with your purchase!

Final Thoughts on Buy Now, Pay Later for Hairdressers and Barbers

Now that you know all about the different buy now pay later payment options available for hair cutting scissors, it's time to decide which one is right for you!

All of these options offer different benefits, so it's important to choose the one that best suits your needs.

Happy shopping!