What is AfterPay? Afterpay is a popular new payment option in Australia that allows Japan Scissors customers to Buy Now, Pay Later with 4 fortnightly equal interest-free instalments. It is used to buy goods and services now and pay for them later on orders online from $50 to $1,000.
How does it work?
It is as simple as it sounds, you take your chosen products to check out, and rather than paying the full amount via Visa or Mastercard, you choose afterpay as the checkout option, fill in your information, and then you have 4 interest-free instalments rather than 1 full payment.
AfterPay Facts and FAQ
Rather than Googling, we have compiled the top facts and FAQ about using afterpay with Japan Scissors.
- Afterpay payment instalments are made fortnightly (2 weeks).
- You are charged no interest when choosing the afterpay payment method at checkout on Japan Scissors.
- No credit checks on your card when you sign up.
- There are penalties that come with not paying. Please be careful to read the terms and conditions, and to ensure you pay your payments to avoid any possible penalties, criminal, civil and legal repercussions.
- Failure to make a payment results in a $10 free
- Failure to make a missed payment results in an additional $7 fee
- Failure to make all payments results in a $68 fee
Subject to Afterpay's terms and conditions, see www.afterpay.com.au/terms
What Products Can I Buy With AfterPay?
Japan Scissors works closely and respectfully with afterpay to offer you a wide range of products. Japan Scissors has afterpay available for professional hairdressing scissors shears. Our well-known brands range from Yasaka, Ichiro, Jaguar, Sasaki, Juntetsu, Kai, Miya, Fuji, Joewell, Mizutani and many more. Afterpay JapanScissors is available in Australia, and we also sell internationally worldwide.