When you shop online at JapanScissors.com.au, take advantage of Afterpay payments to get hairdressing scissors in Australia.
Afterpay is a great way to get high-quality Japanese Steel Scissors and then pay them off over time.
Why use afterpay?
- Buy the best quality hairdressing scissors now and pay later
- Interest free payments
- Pay over 6 installments
- Available in Australia, Canada, the UK and New Zealand
We love hairdressing because it is both an art and a passion. This is not your typical 9-5 Monday through Friday job, where you are given all the tools of your trade.
It's great to have Afterpay, which allows us to get what we need right away and then pay it off in the future.
Where is afterpay available?
- Canada 🇨🇦
- Australia 🇦🇺
- United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- New Zealand 🇳🇿
What is afterpay for hair scissors?
Are you a professional looking for hairdressing scissors or barber shears and wanting to use AfterPay as your payment method in Australia, Canada, the UK and New Zealand!
Hairdressing Scissors with AfterPay is the new and most popular method of buying hair cutting shears. Buy Now, Pay Later with 4 fortnightly interest-free instalments.
How Does Afterpay Work?
How Long does My Afterpay Account Take To Work?
What Products Can I Buy With Afterpay?
Features Of Shopping With Afterpay?
- Interest-Free Repayments Plans. Afterpay does not charge any interest on any outstanding balances you may have on your account.
- When you sign up with Afterpay, you buy the item you want today and then pay for it in four equal payments due every two weeks. This way, you get your scissors without ever losing control of your money or providing personal bank details to anyone else.
- If returning products from your order any refunds are adjusted to your final payment schedule. If your entire order is refunded prior to your first payment being charged no payment will be taken for your order.
- If you miss a payment you won’t be able to buy anything else with Afterpay until you settle your account. And we charge you a capped late fee that starts at $10 but never goes higher than 25% of the purchase price or $68 (whichever is less), to help you stick to your plan.
- Simple Sign-Up - Visit https://portal.afterpay.com and use either a valid Email Address to get set up.
- Subscription deductions. A direct debit solution to automatically makes repayments from your bank account or credit card according to the repayment amount you have set up.
Subject to Afterpay terms and conditions, see
Who can sign up with Afterpay?
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age and able to enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile phone number and email address
- Have an Australian bank account or credit card
- Have basic information about yourself as well as bank account or credit card details
Frequently Asked Questions About AfterPay
Question: When do I make payments after choosing AfterPay?
Answer: AfterPay makes fortnightly installments and you will be able to see the dates when each one is due.
Question: How much interest on top of the hairdressing scissors order does AfterPay charge?
Answer: As long as you make regular on time payments with AfterPay there are no additional charges or interest fees.
- Question: Does AfterPay perform a credit check for my hairdressing scissors order?
Answer: No credit checks are performed on your card when you sign up.
- Question: I missed an AfterPay payment! What are the fees they will charge me?
Answer: AfterPay will charge a flat $10 fee for the missed payment. Failure to then make the missed payment will incur a $7 fee. Missing all of the repayments will incur a $68 fee.
Question: Does Japan Scissors make more from using AfterPay?
Answer: We do not make any additional amounts on AfterPay orders. Japan Scissors uses AfterPay to make convenient payment methods available to hairdressing professionals in Australia.
Question: Is AfterPay available for Barber and Beauty Salon Supplies?
Answer: AfterPay is definitely available for a wide range of hairdressing products and at Japan Scissors we have professional shears available with free shipping on orders over $149.
Summary: Why hairdressers and barbers are using AfterPay to buy scissors!
Looking around for some hairdressing scissors with afterpay? In 2019 afterpay has become one of Australia’s most popular methods to buy hairdressing and barber scissors both online and for retail stores. Hairdressing and Barber professionals are thinking in the months and years when they buy the right pair of hair cutting scissors, so it makes sense to use afterpair hair scissors online stores in Australia.
So what is afterpay and why would I buy hairdressing scissors with this new payment method? Well, afterpay is a popular payment option that allows Japan Scissors customers to “Buy Now, Payer Later” with 4 fortnightly equal interest free installments. It is used to buy scissors now and pay for them later on orders online between $50 all the way up to $1,000.
So what’s the process if you want to buy some hairdressing scissors with afterpay? Well, take a look around the store, pick out your favourite pair of Jaguar or Yasaka hair scissors and instead of using paypal or your credit card at checkout, simply use afterpay as the payment for your hair scissors. If you are a first time user of afterpay, it will ask you for some of your details to create an account, and then if approved, it will prompt you to make payments over 4 fortnights.
So we are looking at the new Yasaka Offset Cutting & Thinning Scissors Set with afterpay. This would cost $589 (sale price June 2019) and if you are to use afterpay for these hairdressing barber scissors, it will cost $147.25 per fortnights over the next two months. afterpay helps hairdresser and barber professionals choose quality hair scissors and pay over 4 installments that align closer with their pay weeks, and this has become the leading payment method in the hair industry.
Within the matter of a few minutes, you can setup your first afterpay account and choose the right hairdressing scissors that match your style and will last you for many more years than the cheaper pairs available. We encourage all hairdressers and barbers looking to buy hairdressing scissors with afterpay to use this service responsibly and ensure that you are able to fulfill the instalments and agreement made with afterpay.
Hairdressing scissors with afterpay has really become that easy. You take your chosen hair scissors to checkout, and rather than paying the full amount via Visa or Mastercard, you choose afterpay as the checkout option, fill in your information, and then you have 4 interest-free installments rather than 1 full payment.
We have put together a quick list of common questions about using afterpay from our hairdressing and barber customers.
Sarah: “When do I make payments with afterpay for my hair scissors? “
Answer: Afterpay payment instalments are made fortnightly (2 weeks).
Tom: “Am I charged interest for using afterpay when I buy my barber scissors?”
Answer: “You are charged no interest when choosing the afterpay payment method at checkout”
Catherine: “Does afterpay perform any credit card checks on my scissor order?”
Answer: “No credit checks on your card when you sign up”
June: “What penalties do I receive when I miss afterpay instalment payments for my hairdressing scissors?”
Answer: “There are penalties that come with not paying. Please be careful to read the terms and conditions when using afterpay, and to ensure you are able to make all the payments required and meet all the terms and conditions to avoid any penalties.”
Lachlan: “Can you tell me what fees I get when missing payments for my barber scissors with afterpay?”
Answer: “As of 2019 Q2, failure to make a payment results in a $10 free. Failure to make a missed payment results in an additional $7 fee. Failure to make all payments results in a $68 fee.”
Zui Fei: “What kind of hair scissors can I buy with afterpay at Japan Scissors?”
Answer: “You can use afterpay to buy any of our Japanese and international scissors, from Yasaka to Jaguar. As long as you order for hairdressing scissors with afterpay as the payment method is above $50 and under $1000, then you can use afterpay in Australia and New Zealand for any hair scissors on Japan Scissors’ website.”
Youtube Guide to buying Hairdressing Scissors with Afterpay