Hairdressing Scissors With Afterpay - Australia
What Is AfterPay?
Hairdressing Scissors Afterpay. What is AfterPay? Afterpay is a popular new payment option in Australia that allows Japan Scissors customers to Buy Now, Pay Later with 4 fortnightly equal interest-free instalments. It is used to buy goods and services now and pay for them later on orders online from $50 to $1,000.
How Does Afterpay Work?
Once you sign up and get approved, you’ll have a line of credit up to $1,000 and a shopping account. It is as simple as it sounds, you take your chosen products to check out, and rather than paying the full amount via Visa or Mastercard, you choose Afterpay as the checkout option, fill in your information, and then you have interest-free instalments rather than 1 full payment.
How Long does My Afterpay Account Take To Work?
You can start using Afterpay after going through the quick sign-up process. Once you’ve signed up and been approved, you can make purchases via the checkout page of reputable Afterpay vendors
What Products Can I Buy With Afterpay?
Japan Scissors works closely and respectfully with Afterpay to offer you a wide range of products. Japan Scissors has afterpay available for professional hairdressing scissors shears. Our well-known brands range from Yasaka, Ichiro, Jaguar, Juntetsu, Mina and many more.
Features Of Shopping With Afterpay?
- Interest-Free Repayments Plans. Afterpay does not charge any interest on any outstanding balances you may have on your account.
- When you sign up with Afterpay, you buy the item you want today and then pay for it in four equal payments due every two weeks. This way, you get your scissors without ever losing control of your money or providing personal bank details to anyone else.
- If returning products from your order any refunds are adjusted to your final payment schedule. If your entire order is refunded prior to your first payment being charged no payment will be taken for your order.
- If you miss a payment you won’t be able to buy anything else with Afterpay until you settle your account. And we charge you a capped late fee that starts at $10 but never goes higher than 25% of the purchase price or $68 (whichever is less), to help you stick to your plan.
- Subscription deductions. A direct debit solution to automatically makes repayments from your bank account or credit card according to the repayment amount you have set up.
Subject to Afterpay terms and conditions, see
Who can sign up with Afterpay?
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age and able to enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile phone number and email address
- Have an Australian bank account or credit card
- Have basic information about yourself as well as bank account or credit card details