Feather Japan produces the world's highest quality barber razors, styling and texturizing razors, safety razors, and hair cutting tools in the world.
The world's most advanced safety razors with disposable blades are made from premium Japanese stainless steel in the heart of Japan (岐阜県, Gifu-ken).
The Feather safety razors are popular for personal grooming and barber shaving.
The AD-S2 shaving razor uses premium Japanese stainless steel, making them last for many years.
The AS-D2 Stainless Steel Safety Razor features include:
- Premium Japanese stainless steel
- High-quality engineering makes these professional razors that will last for decades to come.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediate and professional shaving experience.
- Fits most double edge razor blades, including the famous platinum-coated Feather blades.
- High-quality packaging that makes for the perfect gift for yourself or others.
- Includes 5 blades.
- Most affordable Made in Japan high-end shaving razor for professionals and personal grooming
A premium Japanese wooden handle option is also available.
Hair Tip Closeup
This is what the hair tip generally looks like from cheaper razor shaves after you cut. A typically flat end of the hair tip from a smooth slicing motion of hair scissors. This is one of the causes of irritation, in-grown hairs, and a number of other problems.
This is what the hair tip generally looks like from Feather razors after you shave. The hair tip has been finely cut at a slanted angle. This causes less damage, irritation and produces leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
All Feather hair products are made in Gifu, Japan. They are the most popular and famous razor and styling brand due to their 5-star quality and affordable pricing.
What Makes the FEATHER Safety Razor AS-D2 So Popular?
The Feather AS-D2 All Stainless Security Razor is a precise device of the highest grade.
The AS-D2 is as comfortable as the predecessor AS-D1 however, it offers an even more vigorous shaving.
The 3-piece razor is constructed entirely of smooth-finished stainless steel. While it is able to be able to hold any type of blade it was specifically designed for use with the razor's sharp Feather blades.
The long handle of 90mm is solid and well balanced and has a comfortable grip even for hands that are wet.
It comes in a gift box and comes with five Feather High-Stainless Platinum Blades to start you off.
Blades for replacement are available separately. Also available as a set with a stand that is compatible.
How To Use The Feather AS-D2 Stainless Steel Safety Razor:
- The process of loading blades' butterfly mechanism makes it simple to load and unload razor blades that can be used.
- Dreh the knob in a clockwise direction until it raises and then opens to reveal the blade's compartment. Be careful when unloading and loading.
- Setting the blade exposure: to adjust the intensity of the blade by turning the knob counterclockwise until it becomes looser, adjust the intensity to two levels:
- For a less blade that is exposed and a lower sharp and abrasive shaving
- The other one is to increase blade exposure for more intense cutting. Turn the knob counterclockwise. This will stop the head from closing.
Final Details About The AS-D2 Stainless Steel Safety Razor:
Specifications: Closed Comb 3-Piece Double Edge Razor With Twist Butterfly Opening Blade Technology
- Dimensions: 90mm handle length
Head and Handle: Authentic Japanese Stainless Steel
Manufacturing location: Made in Japan